Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

When components with same type added to a page, does the suffix of the component node's name always something like _?[0-9]* ?

Level 2

Hi,

I am now troubled with the suffix of the component node's name with the same component type.

Generally in authoring, when add a  component with the same type to a page, the node name  of  the component followed by a suffix with the pattern like _?[0-9]*,

e.g.  "supportsection" , "supportsection_0",  "supportsection_1" and so on, but in our Vietnam site, some suffixes are strange because they are not  followed by a normal number,  but followed by  a hex code, e.g.  "supportsection_1bd6".

Note: Because the page creator can not use CRXDE Lite, the node name can not be corrected manually.

I wonder does is it right, how can I reproduce this situation?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Reply

Level 10

This is all done under the hood - so an author should never set these values that AEM creates for components. What is the problem in the Vietnam site - are the components rendered incorrectly?