Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

What version of Lucene is used in AEM 6.2?

Level 5

I'm following the setting up SOLR search steps here: https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/deploy/platform/queries-and-indexing.html#Configuring AEM with a single remote SOLR server

I get the impression the steps are a little outdated eg how to start a solr server is wrong for newer versions but either way I have got a solr cloud cluster up and running, however the recommended config attached to the page sets in solr the luceneMatchVersion to 4.7 which considering Solr is now on 6.1 seems outdated. Is this config simple a bit old or is this the max version supported by AEM 6.2 I tried figuring it out from the oak version (1.4.1) but I can't find the docs that identify this.

4 Replies

Level 5

oh and if there is a more up to date suggested solr config it would be great to have it added to the 6.2 version of the article! :)

Level 10

Hi,

As you mentioned, AEM 6.2 uses Lucene 4.7.1 version and yes documentation may not be updated for the latest solr version.

Administrator

Hi

I have asked documentation team to also have a look here.

I hope you will get some good response from them.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni