Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

what's the difference between .../page1 and ...page1/jcr:content or page/_jcr_content

Level 4

What's the difference between page and page/jcr:conent? When I access .../pagex.model.json and .../pagex/jcr:conent.model.json, I only see the jcr:conent.model.json has the allowedComponents section, while the page model.json doesn't. What's the scenario need to access the jcr:content node instead of the page node itself?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That heavily depends on what you want to achieve. Sling Models are normally tied to the resourcetype, and the resource type is only specified in the jcr:content node. Unless you want to tie it to the "cq/page" resourcetype, in which you have to  invoke it on the page node directly. But in general there is no rule.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That heavily depends on what you want to achieve. Sling Models are normally tied to the resourcetype, and the resource type is only specified in the jcr:content node. Unless you want to tie it to the "cq/page" resourcetype, in which you have to  invoke it on the page node directly. But in general there is no rule.