Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

What all permissions required for a AEM user to create AEM Asset Collection ?

Level 4

I have created AEM user. What all permissions I need to assign that user so that he is able to create collections, delete collection and add assets to collections ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Vasim

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 10

Yes as Prince suggests, check the docs which says how to assign permisions for the Asset collections(Create, Delete, so on..)

//https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/author/assets/managing-assets-touch-ui/managing-collections-t...

~ Ratna.

Level 1

I am still having an issue with my instance that I am not able to create a collection.  I followed the instructions on the page that you linked, but when I go to create a collection and click Save, I get the error "Failed to create collection".  There is no error number or any other qualifying terms.

Level 1

I have seen that document multiple times and no where does it say what group or groups a regular user needs to be a part of to create, delete or add to a collection. The document merely shows how to do those actions and how to make a collection public. In our current environment, the only person who can create a collection, is the admin.