Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Webinar Integration with AEM 6.4

Level 1

Hi,

I want to integrate some webinars from 3rd party into AEM.

Can anyone let me know the free trail webinar sites and how it can be integrated with AEM?

Thanks

Avinash

3 Replies

Level 10

If you plan to use 'Adobe Connect' product for webinars then check this -  AEM Webinars Integration with Adobe Connect

Otherwise, if you plan to use just a stream hosted somewhere (or in AEM), refer this - Creating an Experience Manager YouTube Component You may create this component as an interactive component based on your requirements

For the latter approach, you could use any player/library/framework hosted in AEM or as a service outside AEM

Level 1

Thanks for your reply Gaurav.

For the first link you provided,I tried already and was facing issue in installing the package as mentioned in the link.

Let me know if any other 3rd party webinar integration(free trail is also fine) can be integrated with AEM.

--Avinash

Level 1

Hi,

Is the AEM webinars integration with Adobe Connect still working in AEM 6.4 and Adobe Connect 10.x? As far as I can see, the documentation here does not explicitly discuss this: AEM Webinars Integration with Adobe Connect .

Thank you!