Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

we.retail wont go away after uninstalling we.retail.all

Level 2

Hi,

Our environments have been upgraded from 6.1 to 6.3. The run mode was samplecontent when it was upgraded. later, we changed the runmode to nosamplecontent

I tried to uninstall we.retail.all package but that doesnt take away the we.retail stuff.

Could someone help me by guiding me what packages need to be uninstalled ?

Thanks,

Srujana

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Srujana,

In the package manager - please search for all of the We retail packages as shown here:

WERETAIL.jpg.

Then delete the given packages - that will remove WE retail sample content.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Srujana,

In the package manager - please search for all of the We retail packages as shown here:

WERETAIL.jpg.

Then delete the given packages - that will remove WE retail sample content.

Level 2

I tried that and deleted all the we retail packages. But when I go to /assets.html/content/dam, I still see the we.retail stuff

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Level 10

You must have missed some packages that have installed to the AEM DAM. When you remove a package - it will remove all nodes. I will test this too to make sure once i delete all We Retail packages - We Retail nodes under the dam are removed.

Level 2

Even when I go to /projects.html/content/projects, I still see we.retail stuff.

Here is the screenshot of the package managerCapture.PNG

Level 10

I deleted all WE RETAIL packages and all content from AEM DAM related to WE RETAIL is gone:

WERetial.png

There is no We Retail nodes in my JCR - not under apps (other then an empty folder):

WERetial2.png

So if you have an empty folder like this - simply delete it via CRXDE Lite.

Level 1

We have a similar problem, but with a component we have built, when installed it nicely puts the nodes in place under /apps, however if i do an uninstall of the package, the nodes are still in place. The filters are very simple and only have the path to the component location.

This is on 6.3 SP1