Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

WCM Migration

Level 5

Hi Experts,

This question is on behalf of my manager. We have a huge website on SDL Tridion  and we have to migrate it to AEM. Customer is not intrested in authoring all the pages manually as it is costlier. They are expecting a automation kind of thing. 

I have no idea about Tridion.  Also he was telling there is something called WCM Bridge, i am not sure for what it is used for.

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to automate this kind of migration?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There are multiple ways you can migrate

1. As far as i know, tridion stores its data in XML format. You can transform them to a AEM XML and directly migrate it to the AEM pages

2. There are some 3rd party like 'Kapow' would help in doing the same but it comes with the cost

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There are multiple ways you can migrate

1. As far as i know, tridion stores its data in XML format. You can transform them to a AEM XML and directly migrate it to the AEM pages

2. There are some 3rd party like 'Kapow' would help in doing the same but it comes with the cost