Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

WARNING org.sonatype.plexus.build.incremental.DefaultBuildContext - /builds/site/core/pom.xml [0:0]: Invalid component nam

Level 7

i am seeing below warnings while building aem app. 

Any suggestions?

[main] WARNING org.sonatype.plexus.build.incremental.DefaultBuildContext - /builds/site/core/pom.xml [0:0]: Invalid component name:  Reform Cache Service
[main] WARNING org.sonatype.plexus.build.incremental.DefaultBuildContext - /builds/site/core/pom.xml [0:0]: Export com.site.core.models,  has 1,  private references [com.site.core.pojos]

Thanks,

Sri

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sreenu539  This is the due to the fact that you have an OSGI component with name attribute inside @component() annotation with value "Reform Cache Service"

You can get rid of this name attribute from the @component() annotation as the default value of the name attribute is the fully qualified type name of the class being annotated.

Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sreenu539  This is the due to the fact that you have an OSGI component with name attribute inside @component() annotation with value "Reform Cache Service"

You can get rid of this name attribute from the @component() annotation as the default value of the name attribute is the fully qualified type name of the class being annotated.

Let me know if this helps.