Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Using Send Email Step of Forms Workflow AEM 6.4

Level 1

Hi,

I have been trying to configure the email step of AEM workflow 6.4 following this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kt/forms/using/email-step-aem-workflow-video-use.html

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Using Send Email Step of Forms Workflow

I have configured Day CQ Mail service with my Gmail, that seems to be fine as it is sending emails.

However I have downloaded the EmailDor attachment package and when installed doesn't work. It appears that no process step is selected in the original Workflow UI.

When I have literal values they work, however, trying to combine the data from the form I fill out with the email template, it isn't working. This is how the email appears,  I want name and date values to be where I've underlined:

1579117_pastedImage_1.png

I have downloaded it on two different AEM  6.4 instances, on a AEM 6.4.1 and still have the same error - I'm not sure if this is a bug or if process just needs to be configured in a certain way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Reply

Level 3

Hallo , I'm on a form like your form . How can I get the info from the Form.
I get only the message without attachments .

Thanks