Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using Machine Learning to De-blur Photos and Videos; A new college graduate's experience of Max Sneaks, 2020 | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Using Machine Learning to De-blur Photos and Videos; A new college graduate's experience of Max Snea... by Shubhi Gupta

Abstract

Video: https://youtu.be/_9U2jKfp_TI

“Our guest post this week is by Shubhi Gupta, a Software Development Engineer based in India who has been with Adobe for 1.5 years.” — Erin Finnegan, Community Engineer, Creative Cloud.

I am so excited about writing this blog post about my experience as a presenter at Max Sneaks 2020 that I am having chills. This post is for people wondering about the MAX Sneaks selection process, inside or outside Adobe.

Don’t know what Max Sneaks is? Don’t worry, a few months ago I also had no clue about it. It’s a platform where Adobe engineers give a first-look at potential future technologies that may or may not get into upcoming versions of Adobe products. Each “sneak” is a prototyped idea that has the potential to shape the future of creativity at Adobe. Every year the top ten sneaks are selected from submissions made by Adobe employees across the globe, to be presented at the annual creativity conference, Adobe MAX. Sneaks are among the coolest technologies you will come across in the pursuit of creativity and innovation.

Read Full Blog

Using Machine Learning to De-blur Photos and Videos; A new college graduate's experience of Max Snea...

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies