Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Using Bulk Editor on 6.5 to query commerce

Level 3

I have tried using the Query Parameter "sling:resourceType":'commerce/components/product' but was unable to get any results with that simple evaluation. Has anyone created or used a similar query parameter to only evaluate if a file is a primary object within commerce?

I can run a report with no query parameters and get a significant amount of data that shows every jcr attribute.

My Root path is like: /var/commerce/products/brand/en_us

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @james-mke,

Starting AEM 6.4, Bulk editor is marked as deprecated per below link

If you are looking to get/export the data and not going to edit/import content, you can try to use "Reports" from ACS commons where you have option to input XPATH or JCR-SQL2 query with dynamic inputs and options to configure desired columns in the report. (Exported in CSV format)

Screenshot for reference: (Have hardcoded the query directly. Can make use of "Search Parameters" section)

Vijayalakshmi_S_1-1601930628641.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @james-mke,

Starting AEM 6.4, Bulk editor is marked as deprecated per below link

If you are looking to get/export the data and not going to edit/import content, you can try to use "Reports" from ACS commons where you have option to input XPATH or JCR-SQL2 query with dynamic inputs and options to configure desired columns in the report. (Exported in CSV format)

Screenshot for reference: (Have hardcoded the query directly. Can make use of "Search Parameters" section)

Vijayalakshmi_S_1-1601930628641.png