Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using anchors on the page

Level 2

Hi,

I need add anchors on the page for internal navigation, but it doesn't work.

What do I need to do?

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

How are you adding the anchor tags? From RTE?

Employee Advisor

Check if you get something like [1] in the error.log when you save the dialog. If, yes, Tag is removed by the xss protection framework.

Cross-site scripting (XSS) allows attackers to inject code into web pages viewed by other users. This security vulnerability can be exploited by malicious web users to bypass access controls.

AEM applies the principle of filtering all user-supplied content upon output. Preventing XSS is given the highest priority during both development and testing.

You can overlay the "/libs/cq/xssprotection/config.xml" and update the security rules as per your business needs.

For more details check [2]

[1]

25.02.2019 18:29:31.815 *INFO* [10.98.144.110 [1551119371795] GET /content/support/en_US/security.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.xss.impl.HtmlToHtmlContentContext AntiSamy warning: The a tag contained an attribute that we could not process. The rel attribute had a value of "noopener noreferrer". This value could not be accepted for security reasons. We have chosen to remove this attribute from the tag and leave everything else in place so that we could process the input.

[2] https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/experience-manager/6-2/sites/developing/using/security.html

Level 2

Maybe my description is bad, I need just to put anchor to the text, and add link in the same page, in RTE. What type of path do it needs to insert? Or do I need to change settings anyway?

Employee Advisor

Hello,

Please provide the steps that you have followed to add Anchors?

Also, review this article - Adding Anchors - CQ Documentation - Boston College

Regards,

Vishu

Employee Advisor

If the requirement is just to add a link, you can use the anchor plugin for RTE. Check [1]

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 9.30.59 AM.png

[1] Configuring Experience Manager Rich Text Editor Plugins in a Touch UI Component Dialog

Level 2

Screenshot_1.png

Thank you, but how can I use anchor in the link? I've got anchor 'link', when I try to use '#link' in path, it doesn't work