Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Useradmin blank on publisher

Level 5

I am trying to access the user admin page on our publishers, unfortunately it is returning a blank page in some of our environments. The author page always loads. I need to make changes to just the publisher and also I want to check changes activated on the author are replicating down as it doesn't seem to be the case. 

What would cause the page not to display url I am using is: server:port/useradmin also tried sticking a .html on the end but no luck. Nothing obvious showing up in the logs either. Any advice would be great.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Worked out that the Apache Sling GET Servlet had JSON turned off on the publishers which is good for security I believe. Turned it on hit the link, it loaded, made changes then turned off json again. Its turned on and off via apache felix in the config tab.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Worked out that the Apache Sling GET Servlet had JSON turned off on the publishers which is good for security I believe. Turned it on hit the link, it loaded, made changes then turned off json again. Its turned on and off via apache felix in the config tab.