Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

User can not pick images only can drag and drop

Level 4

Hi Team,

Some users are not able to pick image, they can only drag and drop. While clicking on the pick button, they can select the asset but its not uploading the asset. Only admin user can upload by Pick button.

Our requirement here is to give the permission allow for those user who is not able to do the so but we are unable to provide them the access as don't know exactly where we should give them allow permission.

Can anyone help here please?

skumari1_0-1675666823490.png

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

I feel if you add those users to OOTB content-authors user group as shown below then they will be able to use pick button as expected -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1675687602218.png

I have tested at my end. Please give a try. 

Level 4

Hi @DEBAL_DAS 

The user is already part of Content-Author group.

But we have restricted the users part of content-author for dam write, dam delete and dam and dam upload. Even after removing the above restriction it didn't worked out.

Our requirement here is is there any path where giving allow permission can let the users to pick the asset ?

Employee Advisor

Could you please share the screenshot of user's permissions tab, it will help me to debug.