Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Usage of asset processing library apis from AEMaaCS

Level 9

I am using following code for getting resourceResolver ResourceResolver resolver = this.resolverFactory.getServiceResourceResolver(AssetComputeConstants.AUTH_INFO);

this code is in my custom core  bundle com.xxxx.mycore it is returning org.apache.sling.api.resource.LoginException: Cannot derive user name for bundle com.xxxx.mycore [663] and sub service createrendition

I don't have user mapping as AssetComputeConstants.AUTH_INFO is in different bundle com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dam-processor-nui. This bundle is available from adobe  asset processing library bundle for aws, dropbox, gcp, azure. I need to utilize the mapping services and apis from adobe's bundle in my custom bundle.

I tried to create a user mapping  link this service mapping between my bundle and adobe using service in cfg.json 

"com.xxxx.mycore:createrendition=[com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dam-processor-nui]"

How do we use the mapping service and getResourceResolver from other bundles for our custom development in core bundle. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies