Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Upload svg and ttf files to CRX

Level 4

Hello All,

I have got a bunch of svg, ttf files in my local system. I need to upload them into one folder under /apps.

How can I do that?

Note: I dont want to upload them to /dam because dam converts them into nodes, but I need them as files.

Any suggestions will help.

Regards,

Sobhan

2 Replies

Level 10

I wrote an article a while back that shows use of a Sling Servlet and a Java client that can post files to AEM JCR. It was orginally written in response to a use case very similar to this one. There is a video too. I use this tool all the time to quickly upload files - like CSS, JS to clientlibs - even JAR files to an osgi install folder. Make sure you specifiy the correct MIME TYPE in the client -- Scott's Digital Community: Creating Java Swing applications that post files to AEM ClientLibs folder...

Level 1

Hi Sobhan,

Scott is right..You can do that using Java swnig and post those files to AEM client library folder instead of DAM.

Scott's Digital Community: Creating Java Swing applications that post files to AEM ClientLibs folder...

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.