Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

unable to start AEM 6.02 quickstart.jar

Former Community Member

Hi,

I am trying to install AEM 6.2 quickstart jar but getting following exception

ERROR: Error parsing system bundle export statement: org.osgi.dto; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.framework; version=1.8.0, org.osgi.framework.dto; version=1.8.0, org.osgi.framework.hooks.bundle; version=1.1.0, org.osgi.framework.hooks.resolver; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.framework.hooks.service; version=1.1.0, org.osgi.framework.hooks.weaving; version=1.1.0, org.osgi.framework.launch; version=1.2.0, org.osgi.framework.namespace; version=1.1.0, org.osgi.framework.startlevel; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.framework.startlevel.dto; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.framework.wiring; version=1.2.0, org.osgi.framework.wiring.dto; version=1.2.0, org.osgi.resource; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.resource.dto; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.service.packageadmin; version=1.2.0, org.osgi.service.resolver; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.service.startlevel; version=1.1.0, org.osgi.service.url; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.util.tracker; version=1.5.1, org.apache.sling.launchpad.api;version=1.2.0,   (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exported package names cannot be zero length.)

ERROR: Bundle installation from slinginstall:F:\AEM\crx-quickstart\launchpad\startup\1\org.apache.sling.fragment.ws-1.0.2.jar failed (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not create bundle object.)

ERROR: Bundle installation from slinginstall:F:\AEM\crx-quickstart\launchpad\startup\1\org.apache.sling.fragment.xml-1.0.2.jar failed (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not create bundle object.)

04.10.2017 23:36:59.418 *INFO * [main] Startup completed

Is there anything I am missing and I need to be aware of//

Please provide your valuable thoughts

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Pankaj,

Keep the AEM JAR and licence.properties file in one folder and rename the JAR as cq-author-4502.jar(It is recommended) and start the JAR using double click or command prompt.

See Adobe docs for more information: Deploying and Maintaining

~Ratna.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Try placing the lic file and the Quick Start JAR folder in a new folder and try again.

Level 10

Hi Pankaj,

Are you installing the JAR with double clicking or  by using command prompt

Thanks,

Ratna.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Pankaj,

Keep the AEM JAR and licence.properties file in one folder and rename the JAR as cq-author-4502.jar(It is recommended) and start the JAR using double click or command prompt.

See Adobe docs for more information: Deploying and Maintaining

~Ratna.

Administrator

Is it working fine with JDK 1.7? Do not keep 2 versions.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Hi Pankaj,

Yes, Kautuk is right. Do not keep 2 versions. Instead use JDK 1.7.

It will work!!

Thanks,

Ratna.

Administrator

Did you get this working?

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni