Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to see GraphQL tab while creating CFM AEM 6.5.17

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have installed SP17 in my local AEM and I am trying to create a new content fragment model. I am unable to see Graphql tab while creating the model after installing SP17.

Expected as below

Uppari_Ramesh_0-1687846287946.png

But what I am seeing is below

Uppari_Ramesh_1-1687846328505.png

are there any other dependencies for GraphQL in SP17 like any additional packages do we need to install?

We need this Graphql tab for setting up API name, query field multiple, query field values.

@kautuk_sahni @lukasz-m 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

SOLUTION:

It seems adobe removed GraphQL tab while creating the content fragment model.

The new way of defining API name , query field multiple, query field single values is 

If your model name is Test Model then ,

1. If you want to execute query field multiple then you have to append your model jcr:title to the List i.e.., testModelList. By using this testModelList you can query multiple.
  2. If you want to execute query field single then you have to append your model jcr:title to the ByPath i.e.., testModelByPath. By using this testModelByPath you can query single path.

Note: If you install sp17 then you should update the existing persistent queries to match above naming conventions. 

Example to change old queries for new SP17 for model named Test Model:

If earlier multi filed name is : testList

Then new multi filed name is : testModelList

If earlier single filed name is : testByPath

Then New single filed name is : testModelByPath

Adobe mentioned this as known issue :

Uppari_Ramesh_0-1687857567143.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/release-notes.html?lang=...

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

SOLUTION:

It seems adobe removed GraphQL tab while creating the content fragment model.

The new way of defining API name , query field multiple, query field single values is 

If your model name is Test Model then ,

1. If you want to execute query field multiple then you have to append your model jcr:title to the List i.e.., testModelList. By using this testModelList you can query multiple.
  2. If you want to execute query field single then you have to append your model jcr:title to the ByPath i.e.., testModelByPath. By using this testModelByPath you can query single path.

Note: If you install sp17 then you should update the existing persistent queries to match above naming conventions. 

Example to change old queries for new SP17 for model named Test Model:

If earlier multi filed name is : testList

Then new multi filed name is : testModelList

If earlier single filed name is : testByPath

Then New single filed name is : testModelByPath

Adobe mentioned this as known issue :

Uppari_Ramesh_0-1687857567143.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/release-notes.html?lang=...

Thanks!!

Administrator

@Uppari_Ramesh Thank you for sharing the solution with the AEM community. This would be of much help in posterity. 

Kautuk Sahni