Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to find corresponding method in jackrabbit security api methods

Level 9

We are migration code from 5.5 to 6.0, there are some methods that have changed in 6.0

Package com.day.cq.security in 5.5 is deprecated ,corresponding package in 6.0 is org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security

I am unable to match the following methods in 6.0

5.5                                                                                                        6.0

com.day.cq.security.userManager.findByHome(String homePath)     org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.user.UserManager. ????

com.day.cq.security.user.getHomePath()                                            org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.user.User.???

com.day.cq.security.Authorizable.isUser()                                           org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.user.Authorizable.????

I have looked at the following documentation, I couldn't find corresponding one in 6.0

https://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/2.0/org/apache/jackrabbit/api/security/user/UserManager.html

Please let me know on how to get these methods in 6.0

4 Replies

Level 9

Anyone knows the corresponding methods and api?

Level 9

Yes, I have already went through the documentation. Unable to find the corresponding method.

Level 10

That is my point - i do not think they mapped it. Looks like they dropped this functionality in the new API.