Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Unable to fetch datasource for form model in AEM 6.3

Level 2

Hi,

I was following Adobe Experience Manager Help | Create your first adaptive form​ link to learn about AEM forms.

I was successful in creating the Adaptive form, which id the Step 1 in this article.

But when I am trying to create form data model from the DataBase as the datasource, I am getting this:

sc.png

Also I am getting this exception ;

sc2.png

I know that I have set up the Pooled Datasource configuration correctly because I am able to access the database from a JSP that I created to test it.

Someone please help me out on this as I am not able to rectify this problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Go to system/console/bundles, search "AEM Forms Dermis Core" and restart that bundle.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Please make sure you install JDBC driver jar as bundle in OSGI console /system/console/bundles (make sure it's active) and then configure 'Apache Sling Connection Pooled DataSource' in /system/console/configMgr. Tested this on 6.3.1.2 and it works fine.

Level 2

I have created the installed the JDBC driver and then configured the 'Apache Sling Connection Pooled DataSource' in the config manager and I have tested it out by using it in a JSP. Here is a snapshot:

sc3.PNG

But still it is not working out in the AEM Forms Data Model.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Go to system/console/bundles, search "AEM Forms Dermis Core" and restart that bundle.

Level 1

I am facing the same issue,

But restarting the  "AEM Forms Dermis Core" didn't work for me.

Is there something I might be missing?

here are the steps followed :

AEM version : 6.5

AEM forms package :

adobe-aemfd-win-pkg-6.0.80.zip

jdbc-driver osgi bundle is installed.

MYSQL is used for datasource .

when I try to create a data model using the datasource mentioned in the configuration.

still I get thie following error when the data model loads

12.06.2019 18:21:13.405 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1560343873402] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aem.dermis.exception.DermisException Unable to retrieve Data Context for configuration Ultratech

12.06.2019 18:21:13.407 *WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1560343873402] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer Error in JSON-RPC Service

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer.invoke(JsonRpcServer.java:513) [jsonrpc-bundle:1.0.8]

at com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer.handleObject(JsonRpcServer.java:384) [jsonrpc-bundle:1.0.8]

at com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer.handleNode(JsonRpcServer.java:293) [jsonrpc-bundle:1.0.8]

at com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer.handle(JsonRpcServer.java:230) [jsonrpc-bundle:1.0.8]

at com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer.handle(JsonRpcServer.java:207) [jsonrpc-bundle:1.0.8]

at com.adobe.livecycle.remoting.internal.JsonInvokerServlet.invokeService(JsonInvokerServlet.java:166) [com.adobe.livecycle.remoting:6.0.26]

at com.adobe.livecycle.remoting.internal.RemotingBaseServlet.doPost(RemotingBaseServlet.java:101) [com.adobe.livecycle.remoting:6.0.26]

at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingAllMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingAllMethodsServlet.java:146) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]

at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:342) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]

at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:374) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]

at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:552) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.6.18]

at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.SlingComponentFilterChain.render(SlingComponentFilterChain.java:44) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.6.18]

at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:82) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.6.18]

at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilter(WCMDebugFilter.java:156) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.90]

at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:72) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.6.18]

at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMComponentFilter.filterRootInclude(WCMComponentFilter.java:375) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.90]