Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to access Status APIs

Level 4

Hi Team,

Over the past few days, we have observed that while trying to connect to Adobe Status APIs via OAuth token, we are getting error - {"error_code":"403013","message":"Your IP is not allowlisted"}. We did not have to allow any IPs earlier and were able to access the APIs successfully. Can you please let us know if there is a change in process for consuming the APIs or is there anything else that we need to do to get the valid response? Attaching screenshots for the requests being blocked.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@arunpatidar thank you for sharing the documentation. I was trying to consume an Adobe API and not create a custom one. Anyway, the issue seems to be fixed now without any changes done from our end. I assume it was a temporary glitch. 

Thanks,

Yash

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

@arunpatidar thank you for sharing the documentation. I was trying to consume an Adobe API and not create a custom one. Anyway, the issue seems to be fixed now without any changes done from our end. I assume it was a temporary glitch. 

Thanks,

Yash

Community Advisor

Is there any change to you Network or IP address?

or VPN enabled vs Dynamic IP or any change network security changes?

Did you try with any Other different network ?

Administrator

@yashp0808 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni