Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Tutorials?

Level 1

Hi all I am getting really stuck getting started with AEM and I was wondering if there were any in-depth tutorials that could help me? I have done the WKND tutorial but it seems as if it didn't even scratch the surface. I have never worked with a CMS before but I am comfortable with coding. Thanks for any help you can give.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @JustABoringLadder ,

Welcome to AEM Learning.

if you want to learn AEM, then get register with the solution partner portal first. register it and get the AEM trial version downloaded.

If you already have an AEM jar then you don't need it.

About Learning - WKND tutorial is good to understand the project structure way. it gives knowledge about how you can create a project and repository structure.

To understand the WKND tutorial you will need to understand the AEM architecture, Components, templates, and before that a knowledge about Core Java.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/underlying-technology...

you will find a lot of topics covered in adobe docs.

Apart from this if you are stuck in implementing these. you can post your question here.

Thanks,
Prince

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @JustABoringLadder ,

Welcome to AEM Learning.

if you want to learn AEM, then get register with the solution partner portal first. register it and get the AEM trial version downloaded.

If you already have an AEM jar then you don't need it.

About Learning - WKND tutorial is good to understand the project structure way. it gives knowledge about how you can create a project and repository structure.

To understand the WKND tutorial you will need to understand the AEM architecture, Components, templates, and before that a knowledge about Core Java.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/underlying-technology...

you will find a lot of topics covered in adobe docs.

Apart from this if you are stuck in implementing these. you can post your question here.

Thanks,
Prince