Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Touch UI Multiple Select Drop Down - Tagpicker values saved are not populated in the dialog

Level 1

I have used the following article to create a dynamic drop down list based on the values selected in the first drop down list.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Dynamically updating Adobe Experience Manager TouchUI Dialog Select ...

I have modified the example to allow multiple select values (multiple="{Boolean}true") for the country drop down list in the _cq_dialog/content.xml. This works. However when tagpicker field is used in the composite multifield(Touch UI), the values are saved in CRX. But these values are not populated when the dialog is re-opened.

If I change the language drop down list (this uses a data source to populate the list) to multiple select values. The values are saved to CRX and and tag values are populated when the dialog is re-opened.

Is there an issue with the Granite JS library dynamically creating "coral-SelectList" ul list when the select list is dynamically created via custom javascript (listener.js)

Using AEM 6.2 SP1 with Adobe Granite UI Commons 5.5.246

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

This has been a concern for may developers down the road to saving or re-populate tag picker on touch UI multi field. OOB does not provide any feature for this. you need a custom solution to handle this.

~Manoj

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

This has been a concern for may developers down the road to saving or re-populate tag picker on touch UI multi field. OOB does not provide any feature for this. you need a custom solution to handle this.

~Manoj