Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Token-based authentication to AEM as a Cloud Service - Service Credentials - Access denied 403

Level 1

Hello everyone, I'm in AEM as a Cloud service with provisioned sandbox and I'm trying to download service credentials, yesterday I could view it,  but toay when I click Get Service Credentials I get Http 403

403.pngdeveloperConsole.png

Any help will be appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@patrykmaryn

Ideally if the credentials have been initialized once, they should be available to all the developers post that. However, since it's 403 which is related to Authorization, please check if you've been removed from any of the required profiles

Ensure you are a member of the Cloud Manager - Developer IMS Product Profile (which grants access to AEM Developer Console)
Sandbox AEM as a Cloud Service environments only require membership in either the AEM Administrators or AEM Users Product Profile

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@patrykmaryn

Ideally if the credentials have been initialized once, they should be available to all the developers post that. However, since it's 403 which is related to Authorization, please check if you've been removed from any of the required profiles

Ensure you are a member of the Cloud Manager - Developer IMS Product Profile (which grants access to AEM Developer Console)
Sandbox AEM as a Cloud Service environments only require membership in either the AEM Administrators or AEM Users Product Profile