Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

To Store user data

Level 2

Hello All,

We have a requirement to capture User data using a form and store those information in AEM. Later these information will be used for further analysis. We are using currently AEM 6.1 and multiple publishers used.

After going through multiple forums I came to know that Reverse replication is no more supported.

Can you please provide a solution for the same.

Had gone through SRP - Community Content Storage . But confused which will be the best solution. Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is what you need:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Persisting Adobe Experience Manager data in the Java Content Reposit...

// Persisting Adobe Experience Manager data in the Java Content Repository

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is what you need:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Persisting Adobe Experience Manager data in the Java Content Reposit...

// Persisting Adobe Experience Manager data in the Java Content Repository

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

if you are using adaptive forms - then submit to an OSGi service. From the service - you can persist in the JCR as mentioned by kautuk -- see this article -

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Posting Adobe Experience Manager Form Data to Custom Services

Level 2

Thanks for quick response.

I was looking into ASRP option. The Adobe document ASRP - Adobe Storage Resource Provider - docs.adobe.com  says about configuration. I have two questions related to this:

1. For ASRP what type of License is required ? If we have license for Assets in Adobe cloud will suffice or do we have to take a separate license for ASRP - Adobe cloud service ?

2. Once we get the User data is captured through Form and stored in multiple publishers under path "/content/usergenerated".

a. What should be the node type when stored under /content/usergenerated ?

b. how will these content be copied to Cloud ? Any code snippet is there for that to push from each publisher to Cloud?

c. In which format data is stored in Cloud and how can i retrieve the same from Cloud back later?