Expand my Community achievements bar.

Themes not getting applied after updating ACS-AEM commons package

Level 1

After updating ACS-AEM commons package, themes are not getting applied on the whole website. In the older version of ACS package, themes are working fine. Any solution for this?

4 Replies

Employee

Have you tried to access the cdn theme.js and theme.css file directly? is it loading fine.

Community Advisor

Hi @ysahil 

Could you check the logger or error.log file while you applying theme, what info you are getting over there !, and share that information here or screenshot of your error, it can help us to debug it in better way. 

Thanks

Level 1

Hii @partyush 

This issue is coming when we upgrade the version of acs-aem-commons package. When I am inspecting then I see that the theme builder is not taking any css. I have checked the logs also and I am seeing these warnings in logs:

*WARN* [ GET /content/experience-fragments/mpg/language-masters/en/site/themes/site-theme/master.164.css HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.models.impl.ModelAdapterFactory Could not adapt to model
org.apache.sling.models.factory.ModelClassException: Unable to create model class .models.components.content.theme.ThemeBuilder

Administrator

@ysahil Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni