Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Target, Offer Page - Campaign without experiences

Level 4

I am trying to relate the Target Component and Offer page linking. Target component configures a location, and that location has to be same on Offer Page. Offer page has following dialog

Campaign-without-experience.PNG

We are trying to migrate Client Context Based personalization to Context Hub based personalization. Following are the steps we have done

1. Use Target component instead of Teaser component.

2. Configure location in Offer Page same as Target Component (highlighted above).

3. Configure Segments in Advanced Tab to point to path which Context Hub based Segment.

But Target component is not showing the content with matched segment. What is "Use only or Campaigns without experiences" scenario in Advanced tab (I was thinking we could use this similar to Client Context based site). Do we have to always use "Targeting" authoring interface to link Target with Offer Page? or Target Location -> Offer Page Location (A segment linked) would also work?.

We are trying to minimized the re-authoring of pages (6.1 Context hub -> 6.2 Context hub based). Else it would be Creating New Experiences, Offer Pages, Author all pages with "Targeting" interface (While old stuff was Teaser -> Points to Campaign Path -> Each campaign path has Teaser Pages -> Each Teaser Page links to a Segment.). There are lot of pages, campaigns, segments which have to be re authored, profile loaded into Context Hub based store.  Any pointers for smooth migration would be helpful.

Thanks

Sandeep

0 Replies