Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tab title not coming for dialog if we have one tab in AEMaaCS

Level 3

Hi team,

We could not see the tab title for cq dialogs if we have only one tab in AEM as a Cloud Service. This is not the issue in on prem instances. Anyone faced this issue ?

PFA attached vanilla embed component.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @testtttt1 

This could be a change, to not show a tab if there is only 1.
I can see from code that the tab title is hidden via CSS

<coral-tablist hidden="hidden" ...

Example of hidden attribute and if I disable CSS for hidden attribute then I can see the tab.

arunpatidar_0-1710238783361.png

If you have specific use case to show a single tab as well, then you can override this CSS and show the tab
Example:

form.cq-dialog coral-tabview > coral-tablist[hidden]{
    display:flex !important;
}

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 7

Hi @testtttt1 
So when you say one tab, does that mean that you have tried with multiple tabs on AEMaaCS and it seems to work?

If that is not the case then can you try?
If it works then try adding another dummy tab parallel to your singular tab without any title (jcr:title="") and see if this works for you.
If none of the above works, can you post your cq:dialog xml code here so I can test on my system.

Level 3

Hi @pulkitvashisth ,

Can you please try 'Embed' core component in AEM as a Cloud Service. It has 'Properties' tab but its title is not coming.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @testtttt1 

This could be a change, to not show a tab if there is only 1.
I can see from code that the tab title is hidden via CSS

<coral-tablist hidden="hidden" ...

Example of hidden attribute and if I disable CSS for hidden attribute then I can see the tab.

arunpatidar_0-1710238783361.png

If you have specific use case to show a single tab as well, then you can override this CSS and show the tab
Example:

form.cq-dialog coral-tabview > coral-tablist[hidden]{
    display:flex !important;
}

Arun Patidar

Level 3

Thank you. Will check with support team if this is intenionally hidden for a single tab.