Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

T&T and AEM Selector pattern

Community Advisor

Currently, can see that data that is being targeted is being stored under /content/campaigns.

This is great, however when I drill down to the component I can't see this data as part of .infinity.json selector.

Is there selector in AEM that allows to add additional content from /content/campaigns into my component json representation.

Simple example:

Have text component.

With two variations:

1. Default - this is default - no targeting applied
  2. Women - this applies to Women under 30 - applies to Women under 30

Now, if we nagigate to /path/path/path/jcr:content/text.infinity.json I can see only Default - this is default and not the content for Women.

Is there a selector to show both in JSON representation

Regards,

Peter

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Peter,

it's not possible to show the offers as part of the representation of the current resource. The infinity selector does only render the resource tree of the addressed resource and the offers are not part of that. You would need to get this information in separate requests but that might not be simple as the decision which offer to show is either made externally by Adobe Target or internally by a Segmentation Engine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

I am checking with the internal AEM team on this. 

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Peter,

it's not possible to show the offers as part of the representation of the current resource. The infinity selector does only render the resource tree of the addressed resource and the offers are not part of that. You would need to get this information in separate requests but that might not be simple as the decision which offer to show is either made externally by Adobe Target or internally by a Segmentation Engine.

Community Advisor

Hi Roland,

Thank you for your answer,

Wanted to check there is nothing OOTB to do this before going custom.

Will implement a new SlingServlet with a new selector to retrieve this information.

Regards,

Peter