Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Swapping a component in Adobe Target with Experience Fragment

Level 4

Let me give you some context here.

I am trying to use AEM 6.4 new feature experience fragments. I need to make use of experience fragment to give the audience a personalized experience. For a POC, I have converted an existing component(let's say banner component) into experience fragment and successfully able to export the experience fragment variation to Adobe Target.

In Adobe Target, I am targeting the homepage(which is being iframed into Target) where this banner component is present. In order to do that, I have created an activity, specifically A/B test.

Now the issue occurs when I try to swap the banner component on the homepage with this experience fragment variation (offer in terms of Adobe Target). It says "Cannot serve request to /content/experience-fragments/poc/poc-banner-default/poc-banner-v2.nocloudconfigs.atoffer.html on this server" where poc-banner-v2 is the variation of the banner component.

Has anyone faced this issue? Am I missing anything?

AEM 6.4.2 (localhost 4502 & 4503)

No Dispatcher

Thanks,

Abhishek

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

While exporting an experince fragment to Target, the exporter service fetch the content from  path + ".nocloudconfigs.atoffer.html". Whatever HTML you get from this, that will be exported to Target. If path + ".nocloudconfigs.atoffer.html" is not working in author, then Tartget Activation will fail.

Make sure path + ".nocloudconfigs.atoffer.html?wcmmode=disabled" works in AEM author. It might not be working because of some configurations only.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

While exporting an experince fragment to Target, the exporter service fetch the content from  path + ".nocloudconfigs.atoffer.html". Whatever HTML you get from this, that will be exported to Target. If path + ".nocloudconfigs.atoffer.html" is not working in author, then Tartget Activation will fail.

Make sure path + ".nocloudconfigs.atoffer.html?wcmmode=disabled" works in AEM author. It might not be working because of some configurations only.

Level 2

Please check if your experiecne fragment is published.