Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Summit2018][LAB] Five metadata management tips for a successful DAM implementation

Administrator

Summit2018.jpg

Session Details

A successful digital asset management deployment requires a well-defined metadata management strategy to provide the needed information, enable asset discovery, simplify management, and ensure best governance of proprietary materials. With the Adobe Experience Manager taxonomy management capability, you can create and manage organization-specific taxonomies.

Learn how to:

• View and edit metadata, apply tags, and specify digital rights
  • Organize, display, and restrict metadata for different teams, projects, or asset type by defining rules
  • ​Deploy advanced metadata constructs such as cascading
  • Streamline metadata management for large numbers of assets and repository sizes with bulk metadata operations
  • Automate metadata population by leveraging metadata profiles and artificial intelligence

This session is for a beginner audience responsible for assets management.

Speakers

Timings

Tuesday, Mar 27, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Session Length

1h 30m

Q&A: - Please use this thread as a medium to ask the question related to these sessions.

Session PPT/Docs: - https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/f969f4c1-c2b3-4012-a636-0b24d9fefd37

Session Link: - Five metadata management tips for a successful DAM implementation

Don't forget to register yourself for the LAB. Seats are filling fast!!  

I will take care of it on all the other threads/places but as per the demand of marketing team, we have to get it uploaded on Git repo as well. I cannot upload it on your behalf because of the rights issue.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies