Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Some Information on Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional Certification

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am Charitha, preparing for AD0123 (https://express.adobe.com/page/wmEF6wQ6rjrQX/) Certification. When I was going though the Exam Objectives and Scope there is so much confusion whether the topic is in context with AEM as Could Service or AEM SDK?

For example: 
Given a scenario, determine the steps required to debug issues in AEM environments.
For the above topic we have different debugging techniques for AEM as Could Service and AEM SDK.

So, Could anyone help me with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Charitha ,

For site, developer certification consider AEM as a one only. In AEM we have on-premise versions and cloud versions. A few things might need a different approach compared to the other ones. But as site developers, we should always prepare for both versions. See which version you are going to work it all depends on the project. Bussines never segregate developers on the basis of their expertise in a particular version. So better you should prepare for both. Most of the things are the same in both versions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Charitha ,

For site, developer certification consider AEM as a one only. In AEM we have on-premise versions and cloud versions. A few things might need a different approach compared to the other ones. But as site developers, we should always prepare for both versions. See which version you are going to work it all depends on the project. Bussines never segregate developers on the basis of their expertise in a particular version. So better you should prepare for both. Most of the things are the same in both versions.