Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SOLR Error from DAM Sidebar in Classic UI

Level 8

When loading a page in the classic UI with SOLR configured, the DAM sidebar appears empty at the following error is thrown in the error log:

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: can not sort on multivalued field: jcr\:content\/jcr\:lastModified_string_sort

Does anyone know a fix for this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you defined any custom sorting index Or overlayed oob component like cf,... ?  Because jcr\:lastModified_string_sort sounds suspicious & should not be there. Additionally it is not multi field.

If you have not overlayed then Please file a support ticket with below information

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Are you using latest AEM and serviec packs. Look at this stackoverflow thread:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28488392/aem-6-0-solr-enabled-full-text-with-dam-assets

This may be a reason for the exception. 

Level 8

Yes, i'm using AEM 6.1 with all of the latest hot fixes, which i believe puts me on Oak 1.2.7

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you defined any custom sorting index Or overlayed oob component like cf,... ?  Because jcr\:lastModified_string_sort sounds suspicious & should not be there. Additionally it is not multi field.

If you have not overlayed then Please file a support ticket with below information

Level 8

No sir, there are no custom indexes and no overlays of OOTB components.

From digging a little deeper, in the recommended configuration for SOLR on the AEM 6.1 page, the field types are defined as multiValued="true" by default - I added a definition for jcr:lastModified and set multiValued to "false" and am currently re-indexing.  If that does not resolve the issue I will file a ticket with Day Care and i'll also update this post.