Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Solr as an Oak Index

Level 2

Hi,

We're trying to integrate solr with AEM . We're following solr as an oak index approach. Followed steps mentioned on https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/deploying/deploying/queries-and-indexi... . I was able to index data at '/' level by creating solr type index.

How do i restrict it by paths ? i want to index all content under /content/dam/* to a solr collection.

I do see below option in solr query configuration 

Use for path restrictions

If set to true the Solr index will be used also for filtering nodes by path restrictions.

Default is ‘false’. Need help in where exactly  we need to mention the path 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sonali_d I think this should be the includedPaths property that you need to add to the  oak:QueryIndexDefinition node.

Use for Path restrictions is disabled by default and you can enable the same by modifying the following configuration from the system console :

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.solr.osgi.OakSolrConfigurationProviderService.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sonali_d I think this should be the includedPaths property that you need to add to the  oak:QueryIndexDefinition node.

Use for Path restrictions is disabled by default and you can enable the same by modifying the following configuration from the system console :

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.solr.osgi.OakSolrConfigurationProviderService.