Expand my Community achievements bar.

Smart Tags training is common for all envrionments

Level 3

Hi team,

We have trained Adobe Sensei for Smart Tags on non prod environment. But it is being applied for all the environments including Stage and Prod. Is it possible to make it unique per each environment ? or is it possible to reset training since we have tested with some generic tags for dev purpose.

We are using AEM as a Cloud Service

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

smart tags is enable by default but to use that you need to configure smart content service - and that can be made environment specific I guess

for smart tagging - you need to configure smart content service through developer console. There it should get bifurcated according to the environment you need this for. Please check for which environments it has bee activated i.e. the Smart content service. Follow this one: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-learn/assets/metadata/image-smart-tags

Hope this helps!

Level 3

hi abhishek,

No it doesnt seem environemnt specific in cloud service. I configured in dev but it is reflecting in prod even through tags are not there in cloud.