Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Sling Resource Merger and granite tab including

Level 2

In our project there is usage 2.0.0 version of Core Components.

The problem is that with applying SP2 for AEM 6.3 and upgrading Core Components library to version 2.0.6. (It is system requirements GitHub - Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-core-wcm-components: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Sites Core Co...​ ) customization(hide/add properties within tabs) for dialog of  "core/wcm/components/page/v2/page" is become broken for our pages. As i understand it's due to changing dialog structure and its tabs is included using "granite/ui/components/foundation/include" and this include breaks Sling Resource Merger mechanism.

Using 2.0.0 within AEM 6.3 SP2 brings also some challenges into OSGI dependencies resolution.
Do we have some any way to resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I had some trouble while using Sling Resource Merger & includes too (in 6.1 though). From my experience I can say: don't use both together! Either use the Resource Merging mechanism or includes separately.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

I had some trouble while using Sling Resource Merger & includes too (in 6.1 though). From my experience I can say: don't use both together! Either use the Resource Merging mechanism or includes separately.

Level 10

In AEM 6.3 - when you build the Core Components from Github - is the project building for you and deploying successfully?