Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Sling Dynamic Include - Issue

Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to implement sling dynamic include (v 2.1.3 with AEM 6.0 SP3) in my project to make the header dynamic. I have followed the steps mentioned here.

1. My header node in under /etc/designs as I have used <cq:include path="{node path under /etc/design}" resourceType="{path to header component}" />
  2. In configuration, base path value is "/content" and resource type value is {node path under /etc/design}.
  3. I have no virtual host configured in dispatcher. So I skipped the configuration for virtual host.
  4. I want to use Apache SSI option. So, I have only configured the section for that. Javascript and ESI section ignored.

But it is not working. Please tell me if I have missed anything or any of my configurations are wrong.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

That code is not Adobe code or an Adobe GIT repository.

There is a notice on the Github page that states:

Commercial Support
Technical support can be made available if needed. Please contact us for more details.

We can:

prioritize your feature request,
tailor the product to your needs,
provide a training for your engineers,
support your development teams.

For this - i recommend contacting them. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

That code is not Adobe code or an Adobe GIT repository.

There is a notice on the Github page that states:

Commercial Support
Technical support can be made available if needed. Please contact us for more details.

We can:

prioritize your feature request,
tailor the product to your needs,
provide a training for your engineers,
support your development teams.

For this - i recommend contacting them. 

Level 3

Hi Scott,

I found the another issue while trying to find the issue. The main issue is with dispatcher/apache configuration. I am not sure where exactly I am doing wrong. The issue is for the first time if I request a page (/content/project/home/articles.html) it is serving the page and caching is done. Article.html is created inside home directory. After that if I request for any parent page /content/project/home.html the it is working perfectly. But if I request any child page /content/project/home/articles/abc.html then it is throwing 404 error from webserver and also not passing the request to publisher.

Can you please tell me what need to be configured properly?