Expand my Community achievements bar.

shrink grid/card size in assets console

Level 4

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried to shrink the size of the grid/card view in the assets console? In the assets console in card view we want to shrink the size so we can see more assets per screen or scroll down.

So far I have been able to shrink the size of the card, or the size of the containing cell grid, but not both and not proportionally.

Has anyone done this before or does anyone have any helpful ideas or pointers?

Thanks a bunch : )

3 Replies

Level 10

I know we do not have any community articles or content on this use case. I will look within Adobe to see if there are examples. 

Administrator

So far I have been able to shrink the size of the card, or the size of the containing cell grid, but not both and not proportionally.

Can you please share, how you are doing it ?

The CSS for Card View/List view/Column view is at :- etc/clientlibs/granite/coralui2.css

Please share what exactly you have changed. So that we may help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahnia

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Hi Kautuk,

I haven't changed anything permanently. When I said I changed those sizes I was just playing around on the browser with the different styles applied to the HTML elements. I also discovered that etc/clientlibs/granite/coralui2.css was the file that contained the css for the card view.

Is there a way to change both the size of the Card View and the Grid proportionally? I just want to fit in more assets on my Card View of the assets.

Thanks a bunch : )