Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Should rep:policy nodes be showing up in an AEM 6.1 instance???

Level 4

Didn't Adobe switch/change the implementation for user and group permissions from 5.6.1 to 6.1 from rep:policy nodes to rep:permission nodes? If that's the case, why are rep:policy nodes showing up in my AEM 6.1 installation? It could also explain some of the issues I mentioned in the other thread regarding having issues after installing SP1.

1 Reply

Level 9

I don't think Adobe has implemented anything like rep:permission in AEM 6.1. We still have rep:policy in place.

If that's the case, why are rep:policy nodes showing up in my AEM 6.1 installation? It could also explain some of the issues I mentioned in the other thread regarding having issues after installing SP1.

Not very clear with this statement. May i know what is the issue you are facing?.

Jitendra

au4liferz wrote...

Didn't Adobe switch/change the implementation for user and group permissions from 5.6.1 to 6.1 from rep:policy nodes to rep:permission nodes? If that's the case, why are rep:policy nodes showing up in my AEM 6.1 installation? It could also explain some of the issues I mentioned in the other thread regarding having issues after installing SP1.