Expand my Community achievements bar.

Setting default Value of border in RTE "table" to 0 is not showing as 0 once opening RTE Table dialog , other value like 1 , 2 etc. are showing when set default

Adobe Champion

Hi All , 

I wanted to save default value of border as 0 in table plugin of RTE , so whenever RTE opens and click on Table , border should be shown as 0 instead of 1 which is default value in TablePlugin.js

To achieve this I added following code :

<table
                            jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                            features="*">
                            <defaultValues
                                jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                                border="0"/>
                        </table>

However once I open rte dialog and click on Table , there is no value 0 shown for border . Border textfield is blank .  

If I set other values like 2, 3, 4 etc. in default values , then I open RTE dialog and table  border is not blank and shows values as 2,3 etc. whatever set in default values .

Can anyone let me know why it is only happening for "0" and how can I fix it .

Thanks.

3 Replies

Level 10

There is nothing to fix here - the value 0 seems to not be supported. When you use the value 1, does it work properly for you. 

Administrator

Hi, 

I have never seen using 0. Nothing is documented for if 0 is supported or not. But agree with Scott, it could be the case that 0 is not supported.

I would request you to create a daycare ticket for this. Also shere with the community if you get some solution from their end.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni