Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Service unsatisfied

Level 5

The request failed:

{
"servlet":"org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.dispatch.DispatcherServlet-22bb003a",
"message":"Not Found",
"url":"/system/console/components/3376.json",
"status":"404"
}

keerthana_hn_0-1620048531190.png

I'm getting this error for the service I wrote. How to resolve this? Is it because of the code?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This looks like an issue with custom code with class AssetsReportServiceImpl. Can you add a code snippet for the service annotations that you have used?

//Eg
@Component(service = CustomService.class)
public class CustomServiceImpl implements CustomService 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @keerthana_hn 

@Reference annotation should be used for a service reference. If any @Reference annotation is not able to pick the correct service, bundle will throw unsatisfied service error. Please check if the highlighted property is properly initialized as a service and is available in the Felix console as a service.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This looks like an issue with custom code with class AssetsReportServiceImpl. Can you add a code snippet for the service annotations that you have used?

//Eg
@Component(service = CustomService.class)
public class CustomServiceImpl implements CustomService 

Level 5
@component(service= AssetReportExportService.class) public class AssetReportExportServiceImpl implements AssetReportExportService {

Community Advisor

@keerthana_hn 

Seems you are using @Reference annotation on implementation class(com.rrd.dam.core.services.impl.AssetReportExportServiveImpl). Try using interface.