Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Service responsible for offers synchronization between AEM and Test&Target

Avatar

Level 2

We have custom structure for our offers under campaigns.

Offers for particular campaign located not directly under specific campaign but one level deeper(see attached image).

E.g. 

Default structure:

 /content/campaigns/project/demandbase/project-industry/automotive/finance_carousel

Our custom structure:

 /content/campaigns/project/demandbase/project-industry/automotive/en_us/finance_carousel - where project-industry is campaign node and finance_carousel is teaser node.

en_us here an additional level that we have for each country.

We added this structure for more convenient content categorization for each country site.

Now we have a need to integrate with Test&Target and it looks like AEM can't support such structure.

Teaser published into to Test&Target only when we copy it to default location:

From automotive/en_us/finance_carousel to /automotive/finance_carousel

Can anyone suggest any solution for this problem or tell where located the functionality which is responsible for the teasers synchronization between AEM and Test&Target? 

Thanks,

Andrii

1 Accepted Solution

Avatar

Correct answer by
Level 8

We ran into the same issue.  If you check the error log you're probably getting a generic error from T&T.  After some back and forth with Adobe, it turned out it was because the length of the path from AEM was too long for T&T to handle, which is likely why one of yours is working and the other isn't.  I would try reducing the length of the path and it'll probably work.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Avatar

Correct answer by
Level 8

We ran into the same issue.  If you check the error log you're probably getting a generic error from T&T.  After some back and forth with Adobe, it turned out it was because the length of the path from AEM was too long for T&T to handle, which is likely why one of yours is working and the other isn't.  I would try reducing the length of the path and it'll probably work.