Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

separate package build for UI(apps/myproject/component,templates,etc) and Content (/content/myfolder, etc..)

Level 1

it's multi-module maven archetype project, we have one module to build the ui-content along with osgi bundles to install on the AEM instance using maven-content-package plugin. but when we do this, it creates UI, and Content simultaneously. is there any way I can create only UI stuff (apps/myproject/component,templates,etc) related one time and deploy and Content (/content/myfolder, etc..) separately build and deploy.

thanks

shekhar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you are using Maven Archetype 10, then you will have different modules for ui.apps and ui.content

Each module will have its own pom.xml, you can create the profile in each of the pom.xml like 'full' and use it

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

No, I have already created multi-module maven project using the aem maven archetypes. And I have created a profile( mvn install -P full) which creates the package of osgi bundles, UI, and Content and installs on aem instance. is there any way I can separate UI and Content builds when doing this so that I can install it on AEM instance separately. like can create maven profiles similar to full profile( mvn install -P full).

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you are using Maven Archetype 10, then you will have different modules for ui.apps and ui.content

Each module will have its own pom.xml, you can create the profile in each of the pom.xml like 'full' and use it