Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

search in touch ui

Level 1

Hi all, 

I need to save the "keyword" while searching for assets within a project. We use the "Search" option present beside the Timeline option in touch UI for this. Saving the keyword and generate a report on the frequently searched keywords by the authors is the idea. 

Is there any feature already available in AEM 6.2 to generate such a report? 

Please help.. Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Bhanu Sabbella wrote...

Hi Sahni/Vamsi, 

Thank you. I have gone through the articles. But is it possible without using analytics? 

Author reporting within aem?

There is no OOTB for this. You need to rely on Analytics solution or you need to create a custom service where you will monitor your stuff. 

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

I would recommend you to use Adobe Analytics to capture the search keywords.

Reference articles:

Link:- https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/analytics/internal-search-implementation-and-a-few-best-pra...

// Internal search implementation and (a few) best practices

Link:- http://www.repequity.com/blog/using-adobe-analytics-organic-search-keyword-reporting

// USING ADOBE ANALYTICS FOR ORGANIC SEARCH KEYWORD REPORTING

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Hi, Bhanu

I agree with Sahni. We are currently using the same approach (Adobe Analytics) to track the search Keywords on both author side and our portal side. It work pretty well. 

Thanks,

Vamsi

Level 1

Hi Sahni/Vamsi, 

Thank you. I have gone through the articles. But is it possible without using analytics? 

Thanks, 

Bhanu

Correct answer by
Administrator

Bhanu Sabbella wrote...

Hi Sahni/Vamsi, 

There is no OOTB for this. You need to rely on Analytics solution or you need to create a custom service where you will monitor your stuff. 

Kautuk Sahni