Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Search form changes for sites and assets Admin search rail not applied to search at global level

Level 5

Hi all,

I did configuration of few predicate to Sites Admin Search Rail and Assets Admin Search Rail. Changes work fine when I am under Location:Assets or Location:Sites in search bar. But these changes are not picked when searching at global level (If I remove Location:Sites or Location:Assets and then search for any page or asset, search form changes are not picked).

I think it is default behaviour of AEM. Only option I see is to customize omni search. Please reply in case faced such scenario or did customization to omni search.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, it is an expected behavior and working as per design. You can overlay the /libs/granite/ui/components/shell/clientlibs/shell/js/omnisearch.js  and customized this javascript file for adjusting pathPredicate.value.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, it is an expected behavior and working as per design. You can overlay the /libs/granite/ui/components/shell/clientlibs/shell/js/omnisearch.js  and customized this javascript file for adjusting pathPredicate.value.