Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Scheduling in workflow

Level 7

Hi Team,

I'm working on AEM6.2. I need to perform some action at a scheduled point of time using workflows. For that I have added one process step and in that step - I have selected Timeout as Immediate and Timeout Handler as Absolute Time Auto Advancer.  I unchecked the "Handler Advance" property as well. Also I have absoluteTimeout property on metadata node (/etc/workflow/instances/server0/2016-12-21/my-scheduled-workflow_22/data/metaData)

absoluteTime
String

But the next step is executed immediately. I tried with Auto Advancer and com.day.cq.workflow.timeout.autoadvance.AbsoluteTimeAutoAdvancer.

I followed OOTB "Scheduled Page/Asset Activation" workflow to achieve it.In that they are using com.day.cq.workflow.timeout.autoadvance.AbsoluteTimeAutoAdvancer. I tried with this as well but no success.

I tried by creating the participant step as used in Scheduled Page/Asset Activation workflow. But the next step is executed immediately.

Please help me in this.

Thanks,

AryA.

5 Replies

Level 10

Our Eng - Will will be looking at this. We will also get this use case written up in a HELPX! 

Community Advisor

Hi

We are also getting same issue. Do we have any updates here?

Thanks

Dipti

Level 2

Any help on this please?

Is there any way I can override schedule activation which will trigger my workflow instead of ootb??

Level 3

Hi Arya,

Have you got solution for this issue? I'm also facing same issue. Can you help me here

Thanks

Kiran