Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Scaffold in AEM Touch UI

Level 2

I created cq:dialog with some nodes in Scaffold Page. When rendered the scaffold page in editor.html (Touch UI) mode and Classic Mode (cf#) mode, both the modes render the fields present in cq:dialog and also have the look and feel of Touch UI.

Also verified the default scaffold provided by AEM and saw that even in default scaffold both the modes render the fields of Touch UI dialog.

Is this some bug in AEM or is there some configuration missing in cq:dialog node?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes Scaffolding is available in Touch UI as well.

But for now you need to creation of scaffolding is only possible from Classic UI. See the Adobe Docs shared by Scott!!

Thanks,

Ratna.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

See the AEM docs here -- Scaffolding

Note this information:

the maintenance and creation of scaffolds as well as creating new pages from scaffolds is done in the classic UI

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes Scaffolding is available in Touch UI as well.

But for now you need to creation of scaffolding is only possible from Classic UI. See the Adobe Docs shared by Scott!!

Thanks,

Ratna.

Level 2

Thanks for your reply Scott & Ratna !! In the 6.4 version, would it be supported in both Touch UI and Classic UI ?

Level 10

I am checking the exact level of support it will have in 6.4