Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Save Search in AEM 6.4

Level 2

Hi,

I am not able to save a search in AEM 6.4, The button Save Smart Collection is disabled. Any help is really appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.54.57 AM.png

Thanks,

Kishore.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Kishore, open a daycare ticket if you can consistently replicate the issue on 6.4. The team can help you quickly with the next steps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Are you seeing any browser or log messages. Community needs more information to help here.

Also - ensure you are following all information as specified in this doc topic -- Managing Collections

Level 2

Hi Smacdonald,

I followed the steps present under this section :

A smart collection uses a search criteria to dynamically populate assets. To create a smart collection:

Still the button is disabled. Please find the screenshots.

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 8.03.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 8.04.22 PM.png

There are just some warnings in browser console, all warnings are same "The clientLib used here is deprecated."

I have attached the screenshot of error.log as well.

Thanks,

Kishore.

Level 2

Hi,

Can someone help on this issue.

Thanks,

Kishore.

Correct answer by
Employee

Kishore, open a daycare ticket if you can consistently replicate the issue on 6.4. The team can help you quickly with the next steps.

Employee Advisor

Hello Kishore,

In AEM 6.4, the default "Search Context" is "Files & Folders". 'Folders' and 'Files & Folders' search contexts do not have an option for Save Smart Collection.

Please change the dropdown value to 'Files' to enable the Save Smart Collection and Edit Smart Collection options. It is also mentioned in the doc [1].

[1] https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-4/assets/using/managing-collections-touch-ui.html#Creat...

Regards,

Vishu