Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

SAML SSO not working when Path is changed from "/" to "/content/.." (in AEM 6.1)

Level 2

Hi,

I have successfully done the configure SAML sso using attached approach but when I try to change default path to "/content/.." its giving error "authentication failed" 

Please have a look the approach and error (In attached doc.) which we are getting. 

Thanks,

Shardendu

3 Replies

Level 5
Level 5

Shardendu Jha wrote...

Hi,

I have successfully done the configure SAML sso using attached approach but when I try to change default path to "/content/.." its giving error "authentication failed" 

Please have a look the approach and error (In attached doc.) which we are getting. 

Thanks,

Shardendu

It should work,

i can see there is a difference in certificate alias, can you make sure the certificate alias that is configured are matching with the OSGI configuration.?

When it comes the SAML configuration "IDP URL" & "IDP Certificate Alias" are the key ones, also make sure you have the user permission that has /content access.

Level 2

I know, alias name is different , actually I attached certificate again so this was changed;

The same configuration is working with default path so user permission issue should not be there.

Level 3

The post back URL which you would've shared with your IDP needs to be /content/saml_login if you're setting the path property to /content.

When you configure this handler for the path /content, this handler is not invoked if your IDP is sending the response token back to <host:port>/saml_login