Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

RTE not showing all options / fullscreen button inside touch ui dialog

Level 8

Hi

I have a requirement where I dont need inline editing and need editing inside dialog using RTE.

When I add sling:resourceType='cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext' for making the field a richtext field in touch ui dialog, it works well and appears fine.

BUT all the options like fullscreen button and other configured rtePlugins are not appearing.

However the same works in case of inlineEditing.

Refer to attached ss.

Please let me know how to enable all the features inside touch ui dialog , I dont see all features

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ratna's HELPX Article here: Scott's Digital Community: Configuring Experience Manager Rich Text Editor Plugins in a Touch UI Com...

This will show you how to work with plug-ins for a RTE in a Touch UI dialog.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Are you referring to the TOuch UI RTE plugins?

You cannot get them onto a dialog - you need to maximize the dialog as talked about here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/configure-touchui-rte.html

Level 2

Did it get resolved? When you have rich text editor as a single text edit icon full screen option shows up and everything works fine, but when you add a rich text editor field on to a cq dialog along with a normal text field, full screen option is not showing up.

Level 10

Hi Nandhini,

Yes, I did it and it works! I am getting full text option is showing up in the RTE dialog on component.

I will align with smacdonald2008​ and kautuksahni and make HELPX Article on this topic in this month.

In meantime, can you please share me your Email ID, I will share you my content package so that you can check the same.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar

Level 2

Hi ,

Thanks for the response. I have shared my email address in IM. Please share the package or helpx article link.

Thanks,

Nandhini

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ratna's HELPX Article here: Scott's Digital Community: Configuring Experience Manager Rich Text Editor Plugins in a Touch UI Com...

This will show you how to work with plug-ins for a RTE in a Touch UI dialog.

Level 2

Thanks a lot smacdonald2008 and Ratna Kumarsmacdonald2008

This is working.

Level 10

Awesome!!

Please let us know, if you face any issues.

~Ratna